Import, Export & Freight Forwarding Services for Baja & Mexico
Contact Info for Columbia Exports Service
Click here to contact Columbia by email reply form
The Key to Foriegn Trade
Physically moving your goods across the border and though Baja is just part of the job. Handling the paperwork of importation and exportation is where Columbia Export Service's experience can be valuable. With more than 37 years of experience in transporting goods across the border you can avoid unnecessary delays in your shipments.
Doing business in Baja California Mexico often requires the importation of products from the United States or other countries. In order to import these goods, you will need a Mexican Custom Broker or Freight Forwarder to properly handle the paperwork for the goods to be accepted into Mexico and create the “pedimientos” (green sheets) and business receipts (facturas) that become the proof that your items has well completed the Mexican customs regulations; It is only with this proper documentation of your goods imported that your Mexican business can record the purchase value of such goods in your company.
By integrating the services involved in the import or export operation, we give our customers a competitive advantage by reducing costs and time.
In Columbia Export Service the customer is the most important link in the chain in foreign trade operations and our business reason, for us is an honor that you consider us in your plans, be sure not to disappoint your trust.
Columbia Export Service we are pleased to make available our full service for import and export of any goods to and from Mexico, which includes:
* Own Mexican Custom Broker license No.3930 to Lic. Andres Ruffo de Alba, authorized to clear customs shipments at Tijuana, Tecate, Ensenada, Santa Rosalia, La Paz and San Jose del Cabo, since 1994.
* 3 guaranteed trucks per week, from San Diego, Ca to all Baja; with delivery to your door with no extra charge, which avoid unnecessary handling, which may cause damage to your goods.
* The best equipment possible with latest transport units models, satellite tracking and instant communication with the unit operators at anytime via satellite (messages to the computer on board) or via Radio-Telephone.
* Storage with over 58,000 sq. feet of capacity located a few meters from the Garita de Otay Mesa in San Diego, CA, with internet service to use as a “temporary inventory”. Located strategically in the area of Otay Mesa, San Diego County, CA that includes the inspection of goods service in order to comply with regulations of Mexican and American Customs, Labeling, dry and refrigerated storage, packaging, communications with suppliers, Consolidation of shipments.
* Follow the entire process of your goods through our web-page, which you will able to localize your goods since they arrive into our warehouse until delivery to your door; avoiding calls, wasting of time, and cost.
*Ground transportation within Mexico, consolidated shipments, packaging, full truck for any type of dry or chilled goods, machinery, containers, household goods, Etc. As well as collection of goods in the southern California, USA. All trucks have a satellite location 24 hours a day.
*International and internal transit authorization as our freight line has been approved for that purpose by the General Administration of Customs.
*Assistance for freight rates for transportation to the port of Ensenada, BC or Long Beach, CA, ground and air freight transportation within the U.S.
Facilities located at the busiest Mexican Border points, enables us to provide a vast variety of options for customs clearance of different goods. Providing, as well, personalized and professional custom care.