Mexico Home Owners Insurance from MexPro
Contact Information for MexPro
Do own a home or condo in Mexico? Do you plan on purchasing a home or condo in Mexico? If so, you should give great consideration to your Mexican insurance coverage and insurance company.
Not all insurance is created equal, and this is especially true when we compare typical Mexican home Insurance policies with US home policies. MexPro.com the online site for International Insurance Group (IIG) offers the first policy available online in Mexico which is designed almost exactly like an American or Canadian Homeowners Policy!
BajaInsider.com is pleased to offer these new options online via MexPro.com for those interested in full coverage of their Mexican properties. We believe it is well worth it to protect your Mexico real estate investments and this online service can help you obtain some of the best insurance coverage. Please read more below for just some of the greatest advantages with insuring your home condo and or rental properties located anywhere in Mexico.
Typical Mexico homeowners’ insurance policies are built differently than US policies, and exclude much of the coverage we expect to be in place. This is why has partnered with ACE Seguros SA de CV to create a policy that you can understand, and that will provide the coverage you know and need. These homeowner’s insurance policies allow for beachfront homes and have coverage for hurricanes as well as earthquakes for example, while many others may not. Especially useful for many homes and condos located on the Baja Peninsula and other Mexican coastal areas. It does this by virtue of the fact the IIG’s policy is built on the same coverage form (in the same way) as a US policy. Click here to get a quote now
US Style Coverage that includes:
• Dwelling – Up to 3 Million USD
• Other Structures – 10% of Dwelling*
• Personal Property – 40% of Dwelling*
• Loss of Use – 20% of Dwelling
• Debris Removal – 10% of Dwelling
• Liability – Up to 1 Million USD
• Medical Payments - $5,000
• Special (Open Peril) Form Coverage for the Dwelling and Personal Property (HO-3 or HO-5)
• Replacement Cost for the Dwelling and Personal Property
• Hurricane, Flood, and Tidal Wave
• Low Fixed Deductible Options
• Coverage for Vandalism
• No sublimit for Electronic Equipment
• Increased Limits for Special Property
*Can be increased.
Do you rent out your home or condo? If so, there is important coverage that is automatically included in our policy.
• Renters Liability - Protects you from renters that may sue you after an occurrence
• Loss of Rents – Protects your income from the property after a loss. This coverage is limited to 20% of the value of the dwelling or for a total of 12 Months
IIG’s Mexico homeowners policy is underwritten by ACE SEGUROS SA de CV, a member of ACE-INA, a Multi-national ‘A” Rated Fortune 500 Company.
Easy Ways to Quote and Buy
Getting a Mexico homeowners insurance quote has never been easier. You can get an immediate online quote in less than 5 Minutes by clicking here. Once you have a quote you can have proof of insurance with our easy to use online system in just a few minutes more. If you would prefer to speak to a licensed insurance agent who can answer your questions and ensure you get the coverage you need, click here to call. If you call please let them know you found them on www.BajaInsider.com and get a quote today!